PHOTOS. When Love Dies

Question- what are you fighting for?
Answer- love

When love dies, everything dies
The deeper the sorrow, so mush the more does a man feel himself as nothing as less than nothing and abatement of self-esteem is a sign that the sorrow is a seeker.
She grows colder and colder everyday, while i go on loving her more and more, her coldness will soon become unbearable, she is too candid to deceive me. I am afraid to show her how sad i am; { stupid in love}
Such silly love annoys me, i sometimes try to console myself with the thought that it will pass and that everything will yet be right, but now i feel that will not pass and things will go from bad to worse. A letter from a family friend, "YOUR WIFE LOVES YOU PASSIONATELY" yes, she did love me passionately or she use to love me passionately, but love love dies, and no one expect myself can understand that.
Now i only want to sit here and write about this all day long, thinking of all kinds of things, like the day we met. I know that people get used to sadness and also i will get used to it, but i'm afraid to get used to to sadness, because i know it's death. 






.

Mother writes to me, your wife loves you passionately, yes she love me passionately, but love dies, and no one except myself can understand that she was attracted to me without loving me .........
What good am i to this WORLD?          WHEN LOVE DIES  PASSION DIES

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

JAMB (ENGLISH) Past Question And Answers

Video and Photos Of Donald Trump, Journey To The White House

(Life Style) Pic : RIHANNA The Barbadian Singer. Debut Albums And Singles