( Inspiration) Success Is Who You Are (Real Story - Part 2)

                                 

Life is not easy, at first i thought it's was. Years gone by, it's time, for what? for my freedom, 6 years is not a joke, i feel good, at last, i'm free from all troubles, my uncle and his wife seems not to be happy, about my freedom, only God knows why, that evening i called my mum to tell her about my freedom, she was very happy, happy to hear that, i went to bed, not knowing my uncle had something in mind. The next day he called me,and said he wants to discuss something important with me, to my surprise, he said that he wants to add another ONE year, i was like hell no sir, that is not happening sir, remember the agreement sir, i needed more time, he said, for what sir, i asked? for my business he answered, like i knew something like this will happen, because he loves money so mush and his also selfish , i can't do this for another one year, never never, i called my mum to update her on the situation on ground, she can't believe he said that, after all this years of hard work , she called him and ask him why, he said he can't reverse what he had said, mother reminded him of the agreement he made 6years ago, he replied by saying, things have changed for the past 6years, business is not as good as before, that is not an excuse, he insisted on the one year addition, he left me with no choice, but to leave, because i can't trust him or his words again, never. I sad to him; I'm coming back for my money, so unfortunate, that evening, i left his house, never to look back. So he punished me for disobedience (one year my foot); i waited for a year and half before he finally settled  me (money), freedom at last, total freedom, 7 and half years of struggle, i'm now living with a regret, i sacrificed  my career and my time, for this sheet, only for him to treat me like some piece of sheet, but ,on the other hand, i have my own business, but that regret of what i went through, lies in my heart.         GOD HELP ME................................... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAMB (ENGLISH) Past Question And Answers

Video and Photos Of Donald Trump, Journey To The White House

(Life Style) Pic : RIHANNA The Barbadian Singer. Debut Albums And Singles