PHOTOS. Appreciate Your Love

Love - it's young and free and above all alive.
Springtime is Easter when love rise from the earth, never again to be broken or destroyed.
Love is buttoned and belted, ready and waiting to meet life.
It's eager to try new things.
If love hurt, it forgives, if love in spring does any harm, it quick to set things right  again.

 Love, here i am standing at the crest of a tallest hill, i proudly stand with a trumpet in my hand, just to say i love you.
Hello from the other side, love i will do any thing for you; Love without you life is incomplete.
Love, listen to love in WINTER - listen to love in SUMMER - listen to love in SPRING and in AUTUMN.



Love you are my hero, you will always be my hero and i will stand by you forever, no matter the weather.
My love for you will always be there for you and for you only.
Hello, love do you know that you are the sugar in my tea, the apple of my eye,  you were there when i needed you most.





Come hold my hand, let show the world that we are met to be together forever.             I Appreciate And Celebrate You More.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAMB (ENGLISH) Past Question And Answers

Video and Photos Of Donald Trump, Journey To The White House

(Life Style) Pic : RIHANNA The Barbadian Singer. Debut Albums And Singles