Pedicure Gone Bad (Deep Cut)

                                                              
  Deep cut
            This is not funny, i clam to be a pro-pedicurist yet i messed up. Last nite, one of my client came in for her pedicure. It all started well, until that moment i messed up; i gave her a deep cut, on her leg, because i was careless and i was carried away by the things around me at that time; removing the callus with a razor-blade isn't  funny, you have to be extra careful...................................................
 if not deep cut will happen and that will not be funny.
 The best tool to use is the callus remover, (Corn Slicer / Rotary Blade or the Electronic Corn Callus Remover ) not a razor-blade 
easy to use, no worries of deep cut, i blamed myself for what happened, it was hard for me to forgive myself, but guess what, she said it Ok, we all make mistakes nobody is perfect, she said it like she really meant it, i felt bad about it, but as a professional such mistake can cost me my job, i was shocked, at that moment i knew i deserve a dirty slap, so i wrote this to help me forgive myself.
                                                                "Pedicure Gone Bad"                              Deep Cut   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAMB (ENGLISH) Past Question And Answers

Video and Photos Of Donald Trump, Journey To The White House

(Life Style) Pic : RIHANNA The Barbadian Singer. Debut Albums And Singles