(Inspiration) Success Is Who You Are (Real Story - Part 1)

                                                         

Life is not easy, at first, i thought it's was (To be a man is not a day job). Born in the family of three, growing up was fun with lovely sisters, sweet mother i will never forget you; God bless you, she wants nothing but the best for us . Dad departed, life is unfair,  (RIP) my lovely father; hard time we struggled, at that point i knew i got to do something to help myself and family, life is not easy, nobody want to help. Like some will say life is not easy, meaning you have to work for it; ain't got no choice my career is at stake. After high school, no money to support me (university); God help me, what now, mother said to me son it's now time to choose between my career and family. Decision time, my career is my life as you all know, but nobody wants to help nor make my voice to be had, mother as done a lot for me, from primary to high school; I've decided to choose family, wow hard one, family in the sense that; I'm going to be the breadwinner of the family, being the only boy, ask me how? at the age of "17". First, to live with my uncle and serve him for 6 years, my so called uncle his a businessman (Trader). After 6 years of hard work, than comes my freedom, set up my own business with the money of that 6 years, of which stand as a pay for the past 6 years of serving him. Remember nothing is free, not even in free town, thinking of all this, i said No to myself  and to them, but my mother she's helpless; I'm confused i don't know what to do, my career is at stake; nobody is willing to help, except my so called uncle, the businessman, who will only help if am ready to work for him, 6 years is not a joke. On the second thought i said yes, because of my mother, my sweet mother who have been there for me, for her sake i will go with you sir. My journey as just started (journey of life) 6 hours journey ,from my home-town to the city, were he lives, with his wife, no kids yet, with three cars in his garage, business is good . The next day he called me and he said tomorrow your work start, first, every morning you must sweep the compound, feed the puppy, and wash all the dishes in the kitchen, after that, transport yourself downtown, he gave me chickenfeed (money) for transportation. Downtown, where he owns a store (shop), on getting there, i was like wow, awesome, nice place, plenty of goods in and outside of the store, he saw me and shouted, Emmanuel, will you get your big head in here. My first day at work was awesome, some customers were funny, why some are not, like not funny at all, you will be wondering what kind of business his he into; Cosmetic "makeup cosmetics". Business hour is over, ready to go home, he gave me chickenfeed (money) for transportation, to transport myself back home, he loves to have fun, especially after work, "all work are no play makes jack a dull boy"; as for me, no fun after work, just go home, cos work await me at home, like to help his wife (madam) in the kitchen, to prepare dinner, feed the puppy and to wash. My boss (uncle) usually comes home late, and madam she's not happy about it, she's fund of asking me about is whereabouts, cos she wants the truth from me, and my answer is madam i don't know, with that look on her face, seriously, you don't know, madam please call him, she won't call, why, i don't know, her mind is filled with lot of questions, like "where are you coming from" ect, this drama goes on and on, sometime she cry's, complains, hoping things will get better, like they say, for better for worse. My years of serving him is over, mission accomplish ; I'm fill with lot of experience right now, business and family; how to manage my business, how to be a good husband to my wife and a good father to my children, years gone by, it's time, for what, for my freedom, wow, am so happy after 6 years, 6years is not a joke, but something happened.   Story To Be Continued. (Success Is Who You Are) Real Story (Part 2)    SOON...........................................................................................    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAMB (ENGLISH) Past Question And Answers

Video and Photos Of Donald Trump, Journey To The White House

(Life Style) Pic : RIHANNA The Barbadian Singer. Debut Albums And Singles