{LifeStyle} STORY: Nicki Minaj The Trinidadian - Born American Singer

                                                         

                                                                     Quick Facts

Birth Name - Onika Tanya Maraj     (AKA Nicki Minaj)
Born           -  December 8, 1982, Saint James, port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Genres        - Hip hop pop
Origin         - Queen, New York, U.S
Occupation  - Rapper    singer    songwriter
Instruments  - Vocals
Years Active - 2004 - Present
Labels          - Young Money, Cash Money, Republic
 Associated   - Chris Brown, Drake, Ariana Grande, Meek Mill, Lil Wayne
Website        -  mypinkfriday.com       -             nickiminajcollection.com
                                      
                                                                
                                                           
                                                             STORY

Onika Tanya Maraj ( Born December 8, 1982), known professionally as Nicki Minaj, is a Trinidadian - born American rapper, singer and songwriter. Born in saint James, Trinidad and Tobago and raised in South Jamaica, Queens New York, Minaj earned public attention after  releasing three mix-tapes between 2007 and 2009. She has been signed to 'Young Money' entertainment since 2009.
                                                           
                                                     


                         
The pink print singer, was asked about the 'genesis of the name change' somebody changed my name, she said. One of the first production deals i signed, the guy wanted my name to be Minaj and i fought him tooth and nail. But he convinced me. I've always hated it, around close family, she added, she prefers not to go by her stage name. However my rule is, whatever you were calling me four years ago is what you should be calling me now, because i don't like it when my family or close friends call me Nicki Minaj. To me I'm not Nicki Minaj when I'm with them.
                                           











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAMB (ENGLISH) Past Question And Answers

Video and Photos Of Donald Trump, Journey To The White House

(Life Style) Pic : RIHANNA The Barbadian Singer. Debut Albums And Singles